Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cryptic Words From Matt C


A portion of Matt Casamassina’s latest blog post states some really interesting vague facts about upcoming unannounced projects that are making their way to Wii. Although nothing specific was discussed, he had some very positive things to say. Check it out:

There are some potentially crazy-awesome games coming down the pipeline for Wii, by the way. You guys have no idea. I know that’s vague — has to be, but I’ve seen some stuff that you simply have no idea even exists and frankly, if you did, you’d flip out. Comments like these have a way of backfiring on me and i’m sure some people will be annoyed that I’ve even brought up, since I’m unable to give even a hint about the projects in question. Others will undoubtedly say that I’m merely making crap up because there’s no way anybody can disprove statements that are intentionally so unrevealing. But whatev. I know that if I was in your position, I’d be happy just to know that some very cool, unexpected stuff is brewing somewhere way behind-the-scenes. I swear, when this stuff finally shows up, I’ll let you know that I blogged about it way back when. In the meantime, this is probably good material for the IGN Wii message boards......

...Next week should be fun. We've got some companies stopping by to show us some Wii games. We'll be announcing a new project or two during the week. Nothing earth-shattering-major, so don't hype yourselves up, but kind of neat all the same. And if we can ever actually play them, games like SSX will be reviewed. By the way, EA never announced its new Wii project, did it? That must be forthcoming, too


Keep it here and I promise we will keep you informed. Game ON.

Labels: