Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Sunday, April 01, 2007

Site Issues....Yet Again...NEW SITE!


I first want to thank all of you who have put up with our site issues as of late. It has been both annoying and time consuming with minimal results. I have no idea what happened to our banner and our side buttons that link you to the podcasts and forums. Believe me I have tried everything and blogger hasn't been all that helpful.

With that being said, I would like to present to you what Kmaxx and I have been working on so diligently....

Gamers I give to you.......

Gameonnintendo

Keep in mind gamers that this is a beta version of the new site and will likely change in the near future. No this is not an April Fools joke. This has been in the works for literally months now and I can't think of a better time to announce this.

I thank you all again for your continued patience and please enjoy the new site. It's the same GameOn, just in a newer, sleeker skin. Enjoy!

**For all of those looking for Gameonrevolution's Official Forums, click here!