Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Enter Dewy's Adventure




Konami today announced that it is in development with Dewy's Adventuer for Wii. The title, headed by Shingo Mukaitoge, who produced the award winning Elebits, is an action-platformer that fully utilizes the innovation of the Wii controller.

IGN managed to score and exclusive interview with the producer of the title. Check it out and enjoy the above screens.

My thoughts:

I honestly couldn't be more excited about this title. If you head over to IGN, check out the gameplay videos and you will know why I am so excited. It looks like a mix between Loco Roco, Elebits and something completely new. When I first saw this title I was grinning from ear to ear. What do you guys think?

Labels: