Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Promising Words Kojima



Hideo Kojima of Metal Gear Solid fame, recently had this to say in an issue of GamePro magazine:

You may hear Blu-ray is huge, gigantic, 20 GB or so, but that’s not really that big to us. One basic [gameplay] with HD visual and 5.1 sound takes up so much space that the capacity will become too small in no time.

Enough with Sony! What about the Wii?!

Wii! [laughs] Yes, I want to do it. I’m saying this everyday. But first, I have to face this giant that is called Metal Gear Solid 4, so until I’m finished with that, I can’t do anything.

But the Wii isn’t HD! It doesn’t have 4D!!

We’re not the ones who are saying we want HD. I’m not interested, myself, about HD at all. MGS games tend not to care about how clean the screen looks…we deliberately make the graphics look dirtier to give the atmosphere more life.


I find myself saying this day in and day out; more good news for Nintendo Wii. Keep it here gamers.


Digg!