Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Off to Pick up Wario Ware (Updated)



Hello gamers, just shooting you guys a quick post to remind you that Wario Ware Smooth Moves is being released in the states today and I am on my way now to go pick up my preordered copy. Unfortunately I will have to stare blankly at it until later tonight because I will be at my wonderful place of employment until then. Anyone with quick impressions, leave them in the comment section. Game ON!

Update: I just got back from my recent trip to good old Gamestop and I am happy to report on this snowy cold day in New York, that I have in my possession Wario Ware. I also asked the employee if they had any of Nintendo's innovative system currently in stock and he stared at me like I just grew a second head. His response "We never have Wii's in stock. Anytime we get them, we sell out immediately" I would also like to note that they had plenty of PS3's in stock.