Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Psychonauts Creator Interested in Wii?



DoubleFine creator of Psychonauts had the following to say regarding the Nintendo Wii:

“I love my Wii (laughs). I still can’t talk about it without laughing. As soon as I got it, just sitting there making Miis and sending them to all my friends was incredibly entertaining for about the first four days. That was really fun, and then I’ve been playing Zelda, and that’s really fun. And I love that controller…Like, making a Mii and sending it to your friend is great, and there’s nothing like that on Xbox Live.”

Exciting news to say the very least. Psychonauts has a huge cult following and would be welcomed with open arms if it came to the Nintendo Wii.

Source

Labels: