Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Monday, November 20, 2006

What Have I Witnessed?


Last night I witnessed something horrible. I witnessed my father beating my Mother in what for sure will go down as one of the greatest matches ever! You see gamers, Nintendo Wii has arrived in my humble abode and man does the system deliver. The match: My Dad (who has never/ would never touch a video game), VS My Mom (who likes puzzle games). It was a grueling 5 minutes with the end result as my mom the victor. I wish I could have recorded the whole thing as we all screamed and laughed at the top of our lungs. My best buddies were over and they got to witness this momentous fight. We all awaited our chance to duke it out with my parents in the virtual ring and give them the worst whoopin' this side of the Mississippi.

Wii sports is truly a unique experience and should be tried by everyone. Last night I had a Wii-vent in which my parents were in attendance, and man was it fun. There was a total of 8 of us and we had a blast. My wife killed in bowling, my best bud owned everyone in golf, my mom whooped my Dad in boxing, my Dad looked like he was a seasoned tennis player and I wasn't too shabby in baseball. Overall I cannot wait to get home and start the fun again as my grandfather will be arriving in good old NY tonight.

The only gripe I have about the game is that it is digging into my Twilight Princess time.