Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Friday, October 27, 2006

Wii Kiosk Information


If you are like myself, I am counting the days until I can actually get my hands on Nintendo's amazing Wii. The million dollar question that is on everyone's mind is when will kiosks start to pop up in stores?!?!

Gamers- I may have that answer. I am never one to say "I told you so," but keep in mind I was one the first to report when Gamestop would be taking their preorders for Wii. It seems like all signs are pointing to as early as next week on the Wii kiosk radar system! Some stores will probably be receiving their kiosks in the very near future and late next week may be the magic time. This makes perfect sense due to the fact that the Wii launches in a mere 23 days. As always, I will keep you updated when more information becomes available. Stay tuned my young Jedi's....Our wait is almost over.

Labels: