Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Monday, October 09, 2006

It's 1:30 am Where I am...


Hello gamers and good morning. I am writing this post on October 9th at 1:20 am. I was awaken by my poor little daughter with a horrible cough and fever. I am very tired but I have decided to write you guys a quick update and keep you in the loop.

October 9th seems like it may not be the day after all gamers. The last thing I want to do is give you false information, but I was told that this was the magic date for prerders for Nintendo's wonderful Wii. I still believe that there is a chance that it may happen today because none of my informants have received anything confirming or denying what they originally heard. I do know that they will probably taking preorders on both Wii and PS3 and it is only a matter of time. I will probably know more tomorrow and as always, I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Please keep my little one in your thoughts. Thanks again for being understanding and I will be the first one to tell you when everything will go down.