Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wii-vertisements Popping Up


The world is ready for Nintendo Wii. I have been seeing numerous Wii advertisements around my neck of the woods and let me tell you, it's refreshing. Videogame stores, magazines, and even TV are starting to embrace Nintendo's Wii. I have noticed on my frequent trips to the mall and more recently on the TV, that the name "Wii" has been popping up in adds everywhere.

The ant bully commercial, Gamestop's huge banner of Call of Duty 3 and the internet are all buzzing about Wii. Things are only going to get better this week when Nintendo lays down "Wii prove our Promise" on August 23 in Germany. As always keep it here as we will be reporting on anything and everything that comes out of the show. Game ON!

**It seems like most of you are only going to get 1-2 games for Wii when the system is released. Don't forget to vote in our poll. I will be updating the poll probably later today so if anyone has any ideas as to what our next poll should be, leave the question in the comment section. I have a couple in mind but I want to hear what you guys want polled. Anyone can leave a comment so have fun! What are you playing this weekend?**