Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Saturday, August 19, 2006

What a Day


Wow what a day! I sincere apology for not updating the site today. I was busy all day and on top of that, it was my anniversary. We enjoyed a nice movie together (Accepted if anyone was asking) and dinner. Overall it was a great night so thanks for visiting during my brief absence.

What are you guys going to be playing this weekend? I have a buddy coming in from out of town, so I am sure we will be playing some DS and maybe Lego Star Wars (I have to get ready for the second one coming out). Leave a comment in the comment section and let us know what you will be playing this weekend. Anyone can comment so have fun! I will be updating as usual so keep it here. Game ON!