Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Poll up and Running


Just letting you guys know that we have a brand new poll up and running on the site. This one is a little more personal and will help me gain a little more insight on Gameonrevolution.com. I will be taking this one down mid-week so please take the 2 minutes and vote. I will be lookin closely on the results and look forward to seeing them.

Last poll results seem like everyone is going to buy either 1-2 titles for the Wii or 4-5. Me personally, I will be purchasing around 6-8 titles for the system (baring my financial situation). If anyone has any ideas as to what we should poll next, leave the question in the comment section. As always, a true thank you for stopping by and checking us out. Keep it here and enjoy your weekend! Game ON!