Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Leak: Wii Release Date Revealed!


It's all about the he said she said now-a-days. Nothing has been more mysterious in recent memory other than the release date for Nintendo's 5th console Wii. Everyone and anyone has come up with release dates and conspiracy theories as to when it will come out. It has kept me up at all hours of the night and I am sure that you feel the same. Rest assured gamers- Gameonrevolution is here for you. I know the release date of Nintendo Wii.

I got the call tonight gamers from my inside source. And I thought it was going to be just a normal tuesday night. Now I know that everyone has "sources" but I can assure you mine works for a major retail company and they have received information on the Wii release. Ready.......(drum roll)......The Ninetendo Wii will be out between November 10-16. This puts it exactly one week before PS3 and unfortunately, squashes the much rumored October release. You heard it here first gamers. I will keep you updated. Thanks for stopping by.