Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Build a City on Your DS


I have said it before and I will say it again; is there anything that the DS can't do? Ever since its debut, the Nintendo DS has brought us a staggering amount of titles that cover all kinds of genres for gamers. The infamous Sim City will now be added to that list of hits. In case you missed the announcement, the popular Sim City franchise will soon be coming to everyone's favorite handheld later this year in Japan. The title boosts Nintendo DS lineup of great software titles and will be welcomed with open arms when it comes out here in the states.

The touch screen control for the title will no doubt help it to stand out, and should bode very well for the innovative DS. Look for more of an official announcement soon. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my DS?

Source