Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Friday, June 16, 2006

Weekend Fun


Hello and welcome to another addition of "weekend fun". This is where I ask you, our devoted readers, what you will be playing this weekend? Personally, I am going to try and start Lego Star Wars. I may be busy though because one of my best buds had a baby! I will also be posting my friend codes soon so keep it here and we will see if you guys can beat me in Mario Kart or Metroid Hunters. GAME ON! Leave one in the comment section and let us know what are your plans for this weekend.

*If anyone out there wants to design a logo for our "weekend fun" edition, there will be a prize to whom comes up with the coolest, original, most innovative design. Shoot me an e-mail (gameonrevolution@gmail.com) with your submissions. Free Nintendo stuff will come your way.*