Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Super Mario Bros.....WOW


Simply brilliant. If you have not picked up a copy of the new Super Mario, please go to the store and pick it up now. Although it's a bit on the easy side (so far), there is so much fun to be had with this nostalgic Mario that you will be playing again and again. I do not even know where to begin. I sat down and found myself immersed into the worlds, muttering under my breath, one more board, just one more board. There's something magical about playing an old school Mario that words cannot describe. Have you guys been playing the game? If so, share your thoughts about it. I am on world 5 as of right now and am completely loving it. Head over to the official site and see screens, watch videos and grabs some cool wallpapers. Mario is back gamers!



Also if you can get enough of Mario, Click here and find out what you missed out on DDR Mario Mix. DDR is being re-released to retailers this Thursday. Just thought I would post a little reminder to all the DDR fans out there. It's a good week for Maaaaario!