Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Brain Age;46!


Apparently my youth has gotten the best of me. I have become complacent and content with weeks going by and not giving my brain the much needed attention it so rightfully deserves. But fear not my young gamers; I got better. As I sat in my chair training my brain, I noticed something. I actually wanted to play this intriguing game more and more so that I can receive a score that was relevant more to my actual age. Around my 3rd try into the "main game" I scored a whopping Brain Age of 26! Not too shabby after all. This game has definitely taken me by surprise and I will be playing it day in and day out. Go pick this gem up. It's cheap, it's fun and a great addition to my growing Nintendo DS library.

Source Pic