Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Another day, Another Great Find! Peach T-Shirt!


If you have been following this blog as of late, you will notice that I have had a "regular" news post in where I find something cool on the web and I pass it onto my readers. It's something that I love to share with you guys and I hope you like. The last post was about indy games and I referred you to a site that details the indy games scene and gives you all the news and downloads for all of your indy games needs. Be sure to click on the side link and let them know we sent you

Well guys here's today's find.....are you ready; it's a make your own Super Princess Peach T-Shirt iron on! Follow this link and head over to the site to print out an iron on design for your very own Super Princess Peach T-Shirt. SOMEONE PLEASE take a picture of themselves and send it to me! I would love to see this happen. Maybe I'll even send one lucky reader some FREE Nintendo swag as a gift. Game on!