Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Thursday, March 16, 2006


New Mario Bros DS Info


If you're like me, any new info concerning our wonderful plumber friend Mario is always welcomed with open....Plungers. Miyamoto has confirmed that the new Super Mario Bros. for the DS, will have all of the mini-games that came with the original Mario 64 DS. This will be a pleasant surprise for all those who missed it the first time around. The new Super Mario title is scheduled to release on May 7th. I personally cannot wait to play this title. It will for sure be a trip down nostalgic lane. Plungers ON!

*Anyone out there who has played the mini-game "where's wario?" let me know- My wife still has the best score I have ever seen in the mini-game. What did you guys score in that game. Maybe if anyone can prove that they have a higher score, a FREE DS GAME might be sent your way.....e-mail me your score. Game ON!

source