Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Friday, March 31, 2006

April Fools Jokes; Not Here


Ever here some really juicy rumor and run and tell all of your friends that what is coming out is going to blow all other systems away. Ever have that day where you think you got some really great news then later find out that the hot new video game news that you just heard was a mere April Fools joke designed to get your hopes up? I am just writing to you to tell you that this site will not be playing any April fools jokes this year. That might disappoint some, but I never want to deliberately give wrong information, no matter what day it is. I am dedicated to giving you guys all the facts and speculation and not to get your hopes up for false information. (Trust me I will be playing enough jokes on everyone else). So keep it here for April fool-less updates today and tomorrow. Game ON and thanks for stopping by!