Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Saturday, February 04, 2006

Old School Nintendo games not fun?


In a move that is sure to make a ton of people mad Greg Canessa, of the xbox live arcade department, has stated that old-school Nintendo games are not fun anymore. He goes on to say that these games will not bode well in today's society. I don't know what kind of drink this person was drinking but I sure want some. The thought of playing a back catalog of more than 20 years of great gaming makes me grin from ear to ear. Is this fear or does this guy actually think he's got something going? I can assure you Mr. Canessa be able to play Nintendo games from over 20 years is Nostalgic Nirvana! I will have a ton of fun playing these titles. GAME ON!
source