Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Gates Doesn't Like Revolution Controller


Bill Gate$ has expressed his dislike of Nintendo's upcoming three-dimensional controller. As found on eurogamer.com, Gates goes on to state that Nintendo is "either incredibly wrong, or incredibly right." I am not sure what to make of this as I am biased towards Nintendo. Nintendo in my opinion has a great thing going, and am a HUGE Nintendo fan. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so what do you think? Do you agree with Mr. Gate$? Or do you think the Nintendo has made the right decision? I would tell you what I think, but you guys probably already know. Here's to innovation and new experiences in gameplay! Game ON!