Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

MyAnus is great this time of year!


Animal Crossing is the black hole of gaming. It sucks you in with its simple, yet extremely addicting gameplay and charm. There is something about doing nothing that makes gamers flock to this game like male pigs to.....female pigs. You get the point. Anyhow- I wanted my readers to either post their friend codes, or e-mail me yours. If you haven't guessed it, my town name is MyAnus. If anyone out there wants to visit MyANUS, shoot me an e-mail, or post your friend code. I would love to come to your town and visit with all the fellow animals. What's the name of your town? MyAnus is fantastic this time of year! Everyone should visit MyAnus! (I hope that this doesn't offend any of our readers. This was meant to be funny and is the real name of my town) Game ON!