Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Monday, January 30, 2006


The Countdown has begun


10 days. 10 days gamers. In 10 days, Nintendo will release some more info on their 5th console codenamed Revolution. In 10 days, Mr. Reggie will speak at D.I.C.E. Will we be disappointed? I'm not sure; all I know is that Nintendo themselves stated in Nintendo Power to watch out on February 9th 2006. My mind is a buzz with what could go down. Will we find out the last secret that Nintendo has been hiding? Will we hear anything about the new Mario title that is inevitably coming? Release dates? SCREEN SHOTS? SOMETHING....ANYTHING?!!?!??!? My guess- I think we'll get some more hype and possibly a release date. Anything further would be a surprise. What do you guys think? Is Nintendo going to tease us, or are we going to get some solid info? Only time will tell, but we will be here to report it. Game ON!