Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Unthinkable Happened!!!


IT SNOWED LIKE CRAZY IN THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER AND I DON'T HAVE POWER!! MORE IMPORTANTLY, NO WII RESERVE YET!!??

Buffalo, NY is where I reside in this wonderful world and take 3 guesses what happened here for the last 2 days. If you have watched any type of news within the last 48 hours, you will immediately know and everything will begin to click in the awesome brain of yours.

For those who haven't watched the news and have no idea what I am talking about, Buffalo NY is in a State of Emergency thanks to mother natures wrath. Basically some heavy snow blanketed my neck of the woods and thousands will be left without power for days on end. I spent my Thursday night outside with my lovely wife listening to HUGE tree's snapping in the middle of the night. Words cannot describe this amazing experience, so as soon as I charge my digital camera, I will be posting pictures. That's pretty much it in a nutshell ladies and gentleman.

I thought I would post a quick news story to say what I have been up to. I am nervously awaiting my local Gamestop to open their doors so I can finally reserve my Wii! How did you guys make out? Do you have yours preorder? Do you miss me?!!?!?! Leave me a comment in the comment section. I am sure updates will be coming soon. Thanks for bearing with us.