Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Google


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A New Day, A New Poll


Ok guys, there is a new poll up and running. This one is more for personal use and will be taken down within a couple of days. I have used this one before but I always like to hear some feedback from you guys on what you think this site needs. I will always do my best to implement things that you guys suggest. Please take the time and vote, I always look forward to the results.

Speaking of results, it seems that you guys really wanted Super Smash Bros. Brawl at launch, followed closely by Super Mario Galaxy. If anyone has anything they want to be polled, drop a comment in the comment section. Thanks in advance for voting in the new poll.

Labels: